lolitatoro

Juki Lu-563 Please Help! =)

Why is the stitching length change by itself when I'm sewing? It switches to a different stitch size after reversing and going forward again?! This is so frustrating hopefully someone out there can answer this?

It could be some loose parts in the stitch length mechanism.When they are working & adjusted properly

they are a very good & dependable machine.If someone has been playing with it & some of the adjustments are off THEN you'll call it a piece of junk.

Thanks for the response Cowboybob! Can you please explain where exactly on the machine I should be looking to tighten screws. My stitch length just keeps changing on its own do you think it needs to deal with the feed eccentric gib?

You will want to obtain the owner's manual and/or service manual. Owning a sewing machine requires, I'm learning, a decent understanding of how it works. You need the diagrams to refer to when someone refers to stitch length mechanism, etc.