rnuo2011

One Professionally Designed Tool For Cutting Leather

WBT-1 electric scissors one professionally designed tool for cutting leather ,it is super easy with the right tools.

Certain types of cordless scissors resemble traditional scissors and are used the same way, but the added power makes cutting nearly effortless.also WBT-1 electric scissors come in a sleeker design than regular scissors and are often able to be used interchangeably between the right and left hand.

post-48287-0-52271500-1441003679_thumb.jpost-48287-0-46914200-1441003698_thumb.jpost-48287-0-30435600-1441003710_thumb.j

Try em with 3mm veg :P

Try em with 3mm veg :P

Or 5 mm which many of us are using...

If I'd go electrical I'd buy something more heavy duty and professional looking at least.

I have a pair of battery operated scissors (actually, 3 pairs!) and I find them great for cutting material for patches and cleaning swabs for my muzzleloaders. I haven't tried them on leather, but I have grave doubts about them cutting thick veg tan!!

While I like this unit that's mentioned, my battery scissors only cost me $5, so unless these are the same price I see no point in buying any more.

Edit: I just looked them up on ebay - $260 Australian!!!!!!! I definitely won't be buying any.

Edited by dikman

I use the Skil Muti-cutter to cut up to 5/6 ounce leather. Mainly use to cut hides into side for my projects.

Bob Stelmack

the price of WBT-1 electric scissors is usd119.00/set ,including the shipping cost by DHL . you can buy it from our EBAY store and Aliexpress store. it including :
Fuselage
Cutter head A(sharp/short working life/cutting quickly for hard and thick)
Cutter head B(blunt/long working life/cutting slowly for soft and thin )
Battery
Plug battery
Power adapter
Charging stand

it do not just only cutting leather ,also can cutting other materials : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfddm7TmbQ8

Edited by rnuo2011

What is the maximum thickness leather it will cut?

Oh!!! I can't wait!!! Let me get right over there to Aliexpress store and....and....AND!!!!...Nah, nevermind. :)

I searched on ebay - again - and couldn't find them listed at the quoted price, they were all around US $180. (Even at $119, that comes out at Aus $160, at that price I think I'll stick with my manual knives). :yes:

It may very well be a nice unit, but at that price it falls under "discretionary spending", and is far from necessary.

I use the Skil Muti-cutter to cut up to 5/6 ounce leather. Mainly use to cut hides into side for my projects.

Bob Stelmack

HI Bob, is this a garden tool? I did a quick search on your link. It looks to me like an fabrics El roller knife (those are often much more expensive). Does it handle fabrics well to? Pretty cheap priced, could be good for some upholstery material perhaps?

thanks

Tor

Sorry, I read the wrong add there. I never seen these for sale where I live (Norway)

Edited by Trox

Cutting Range(depend on materials):

within 15MM :sponge ,felt ,knit

within 8MM: textile ,fabric

within 5MM: rubber,carpet,soft plastic ,paper

within 3MM: leather,fiberglass,carbon fiber,kevlar

As modern technology grows, so do our everyday tools. Now cordless electrical scissors have provided an innovative new technique for an old idea. so let us liberate the workforce first .

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/322098