I own a Singer 45k25. I have been looking for a roller foot and an accessory plate/guide for years. Recently I found a couple on ebay.

As you can see they are expensive! Is that a good price?

I sent the vender an email and they said that are getting the parts from India. Does anyone know where I might be able to find 45K25 parts either domestically or internationally, either new or used? Id be interested to find the supplier in India. Any leads?

dirtclod- I actually did give Bob a call and he said that they have a roller foot for one of their cowboy machines that would fit. I looked at it and it looks pretty different than the ones on ebay. However, they are much cheaper. If I cant find anything else, I may just buy one and see if it works.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Too bad, I recently have sold and original Singer 45K roller foot to the UK. I have an original Adler 105 accessory plate of which I`m sure will fit the 45K as well. AFAIK the only difference is that it has larger screw holes for attaching the accessories. Let me know if you are interested.

Edited by Constabulary