Made this for my Keltec 380. It's alittle bigger than a normal cellphone but seems to go unnoticed. I went with snaps on the bottom of the belt loop which allows it to go off and on without removing my belt. Critics welcome!

post-30213-0-33897300-1442621207_thumb.j

post-30213-0-33425200-1442621228_thumb.j

post-30213-0-84831400-1442621418_thumb.j

Edited by kevlar34

So, I had a request from someone to make something like this. I am curious about a couple of things: one, no fear that someone could just yank it off your belt? two, can you not see from the ends what is inside, ie see the hammer from one side, and the business end of the barrel from the other? Thanks for the curious questions!

YinTx

YinTx - valid questions. I've made several of these, some customers do not like the snaps, some do. I prefer snaps for the ease of removing it. As far as visibility from the side, I ran the gussets all the way to the flap. I made them long and trimmed them after all sewing was completed. I can tell you that anything like a Glock 26 sized firearm will not pass for a cellphone. For those I make a pouch with a handle, they end up looking like a book.

Nice work.

I don't really care for the orientation of the firearm, seems like it would be very cumbersome to draw.