jackieotb

You Asked For It... "free Shipping Offer" From Ohio Travel Bag

We really do listen to your feedback...

Please take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING offer now through October 9th. Free standard domestic shipping on all orders over $75. Stock up for winter. You must provide promo code LWSHIP at time of order.

Anyone can purchase and/or register for an account with Ohio Travel Bag. If your order is over $30, you can take advantage of wholesale pricing*. If you need only a few items, we have retail pricing and no minimum order for you :cowgirl: .

We have over 7,000 items in stock, ready to ship to you today. Our new website will launch within 60 days. Can't wait!!!

*A taxpayer ID or vendor license is not required by OTB to receive wholesale pricing. Sales tax may be applied if a valid Sales Tax Exemption form is not on file.

Check out many new items here: http://www.ohiotravelbag.com/NewItemCatalog.html

Keep posting feedback and replies. I love hearing from you.

Stevieboy 7...this offer does only apply to US shipments, but I would be happy to cut you a deal on a postal order to Canada. I can discount your shipping costs significantly during this promotional period. You can email your order to me and I can let you know what I can offer.

Hope we can meet in the middle my friend.

All my best,

I wish I was the US, being in the UK, if we purchase anything over $49. Us dollars that is posted other than personal, we get hit by our high import tax, this combined with over seas postal kills most chances. I'm Gutted

Sweet....I am a new customer coming to OTB for some small items.....it will not be over $75, but I do not mind paying reasonable shipping costs. I do appreciate your awesome selection of products. It is true what I heard......If OTB doesn't have it.....it may not exist!

Keep on!