arocco

Entire Workshop For Sale In South Florida - Make Watch Straps For Panerai Turnkey

Entire Leather Workshop Must Go.

If you live near South Florida (BROWARD COUNTY) and are looking to open or equip your shop, I've can save you thousands!

I made beautiful watch straps for Panerai, Rolex, Omegas, etc. and sold them through my Etsy boutique for years, but every hobby must come to an end and this one has run its course for me. I was able to make 300-400 a week doing these straps at night, but it has taken a toll on my family life and now its got to stop.

If you are looking to get into or have just gotten into leather work or making leather watch straps, and are looking to take it to the next level... this is the post for you.

I have here:

-Consew 206RB-5 Leather Sewing Machine (setup specifically for leather work -new table, -new servo motor, -new reducer pully system installed (sews nice and slow for those tight corners), -new rolling glide, -nice small width FLAT BOTTOM walking feet (perfect for leather work), -tons of bobbins.)
-Solid Steel Manual Leather Press (for punching)
-Solid Wood Stitch Pony (with leather cover) for hand saddle stitching your work
-OLFA Cutting Pad
-OLFA Rotary Blade and 6 extra new blades

-Elfikta Leather Tool Grinder and Edge Smoother (motor powered)
-A bunch of custom Plexiglass laser cut leather strap templates
- 5 sets of custom made clicker dies for leather watch straps (mostly panerai sizes, 26mm straight, 26/24 taper, 26/22 taper, 24/22 taper, 24 straight.) Must be used with press (listed above)
-Solid wood leather tool holder/organizer
-Every leather tool imaginable! Just to name a few: Various hammers, leather roller, edge trimmer, edge groove maker, edge burner, Vergez Blanchard solid steel Scratch Compass, heated edge creaser, stitching chisels of different sizes, high quality rotary hole punch, edge paint roller, and much more!
-Tons of thread colors, both for the machine stitch and for hand stitch available
-Tons of products, high quality and expensive edge stains, water based adhesives, etc.
-Also have tons of Horween leather and different exotic leathers to go through if you wish!!

-I EVEN HAVE TONS OF GIFT BOXES FOR THE STRAPS, EMPTY READY TO SHIP!!!

Contact me via email to make appointment to see: punchapp@gmail.com

21528372578_f6bfb54186_b.jpg

21528278660_d72f22215b_b.jpg

21725441811_8bbc42eec7_b.jpgI

21093432604_136330043d_b.jpg

21704629502_1daa3fb1cd_b.jpgI

21716149295_e542f09c94_b.jpg

Any Fil Au Chinois Lin Cable thread?

Any Fil Au Chinois Lin Cable thread?

Yes, black and ecru.

I'm actually looking for blue. Guess I'll just order it. Thanks!

Please include a price, per the forum's guidelines. It will save both buyers and sellers time.

$1700 FOR THE LOT. BUYER PICKS UP IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL.

Hi,

Is that a leather die cutting press? If so, would you be willing to ship it within the U.S.?

Also, how much for the Horween leather and stitching pony?

Thank you and best of luck to your new open nights! It's always hard to leave something you've done and loved for a long time.

Blessings,

Lori

Edited by lwika16

They want to sell it all as a lot, but as long as we're all going to post what parts we'd like anyway, I'd be interested in the acrylic templates.

What brand is the press? What are the specs on it?

what do you have left, im in Florida i have a few sewing machines so if if you can sell with out it better for me

hey you still around?

Entire lot sold. Thank you.