Just by way of a reminder ... Duncan's has 'dummy' mags at $15 every day (but not the Bobergs ;) )

I have Sig P238 with CT. However I currently have 4 holster all wanted by Christmas. So it will be a bit before I can loan it out. FYI you can get the Crimson Trace shell for I can't remember if it is $25.00 or $30.00 it will fit on the P238 blue gun.

Just curious. Do you guys price a portion of the blue gun cost into each holster, or just take a hit on profit for the first one of any particular type?

I need an XDM 3.8 9mm blue gun for a customer. Do you guys get enough orders to justify owning this one? I would be very interested in getting into this idea you guys have. I'm a new guy here. maybe too new to contribute. If so I fully understand.

I need an XDM 3.8 9mm blue gun

I'll send ya wunna them in the morning.

Any Sig P250 subcompacts?

Yeah, I could buy one. In fact, if you have one to sell, that would be fine ;) OR, you could loan it, and get it back complete with the pattern I draw from it.

IIRC, Rob used to rent blue guns. Looked on the site and could not find any info now. Not sure if he still does that or not. A few I could live without for a week or so. But some I absolutely could not. And a couple I could probably live without permanently. Anyone need to buy an R51? lol Meh, maybe I'll keep it mine shoots well enough.

Jason, I plan to get that going again just haven't done it since I changed sites a couple years ago. That will be added to my list to do in 2016.

I've been getting by so far on just gentleman's agreement. Guy wants to borrow a gun, or loan one, just send it. There's postage to be paid going out, and postage to be paid coming back. Seems reasonable that the guy borrowing the gun would pay those, but not always necessary.

I've loaned guns. I suppose there "could" be a problem, but I've never personally seen one. I returned every gun every borrowed, and every gun I've loaned has been returned. No worries.

Does anyone have a mold for a Taurus PT709 Slim I could borrow or purchase? I need to make a holster as a surprise gift for a guy and his wife can't get me the real deal without him being suspicious. Also, JLS, I have used your patterns for a couple of pancake holsters and really like them. Would you have one for the PT709? Is there another similar I could modify?

Thanks in advance guys!

Brad

Just curious. Do you guys price a portion of the blue gun cost into each holster, or just take a hit on profit for the first one of any particular type?

By the time all is said and done on that "first" one, . . . profit is slim to none when you add in the blue gun.

Fortunately, . . . after that, . . . it's a whole lot better.

May God bless,

Dwight

Does anyone have a mold for a Taurus PT709 Slim I could borrow or purchase? I need to make a holster as a surprise gift for a guy and his wife can't get me the real deal without him being suspicious. Also, JLS, I have used your patterns for a couple of pancake holsters and really like them. Would you have one for the PT709? Is there another similar I could modify?

Thanks in advance guys!

Brad

Hey, Brad - just saw this. I don't have the taurus, but you're the second person to mention that one since the new year, so maybe i should? ;)

Good to hear the patterns are working for you. There's a new one available for the S/W shield uploaded yesterday. That one's popular enough maybe I should get ANOTHER mold for that one?

Anyone have a Sig p238 they would loan out?

Does any one have a Sig P229R mold they'd lend me? I ordered one, but it's taking a lot longer than expected to get here, and I'm quickly running out of time.

I would be happy to help people on this forum with any blue gun I have. Don't have many but you never know.

Does any one have a Sig P229R mold they'd lend me? I ordered one, but it's taking a lot longer than expected to get here, and I'm quickly running out of time.

BHPshooter~ You get a SIG P229R yet. I can drop one in the mail for you. Contact me with your address.

Anyone have a Sig p238 they would loan out?

Glockanator~ You find a SIG P238 mold? Contact me and I can get one in the mail for you.

Does anyone have a S&W 629 / 4" bbl? Return customer want's a holster for this short barreled monster. However he is in CT and I'm on the west coast so I can't use his pistol to form the rig.

Thanks in advance.

Fredo

San Diego CA

does anyone have any compaints about the blue guns

Edited by steveleather