tiltadornments

In Need Of Leatherworker To Help With Bag Assembly

I'm a small business owner looking for help with simple bag construction.

I would do all the pattern cutting, dying and carving/stamping, and would source out the pieces to be assembled by you! It's pretty basic stuff, I just don't have the time to do it all. Would involve using the saddle stitch, or a machine if you have it, some lacing (cordovan, running stitch and whip).

My business is located in Vallejo, Ca and it would be optimum to work with someone near, but I'm open to shipping. What is your price range? Do you charge hourly or by piece?

Attached are some examples of items I'd need help with

post-42645-0-93613700-1443738387_thumb.j

post-42645-0-18243100-1443738409_thumb.j

post-42645-0-66351100-1443738444_thumb.j

how many units are you going to be making? Like the number of bags? I'm in New Mexico but might be interested.

It would be in small batches, maybe 3-6 bags at a time. If you are interested, perhaps I could send one to be assembled and we could decide whether it's a good fit for us both. Have you done something like this before? If so, what are your rates? If not, we could come to an agreement that works for us both! Thanks for responding, I appreciate your time.

-Jen