Rossr

Clicker Mechanical And A Beauty

Hi Folks,

I have a smaller Mechanical clicker that needs a new home. Really beautiful machine its not a giant one and would fit nicely in your shop. I could find no tags on it anywhere so I don't know make or size of the machine. I am asking $2000 or best offer. IT is wired for 220, ask me any questions I will do my best to answer. Located in the northeast region of Pennsylvania and for transport sake I am guessing this guy is around 1000lbs but it is just a guess. Hope to get this guy down the road before the snow flies.

Ross

post-39460-0-49044800-1444049049_thumb.j

post-39460-0-07405700-1444049056_thumb.j

post-39460-0-53554400-1444049062_thumb.j

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find comparables. I am very open to offers on this machine and want to get it down the road and into someones hands to use it. shoot me a line with and offer and lets talk.

Ross

How many ton pressure?

Any luck finding the manufacturer? I can’t find anything like it. Such a cool design

6 hours ago, howlback said:

Any luck finding the manufacturer? I can’t find anything like it. Such a cool design

Looks a bit like some of the old BUSM designs, but I just looked through one of their old catalogues and nothing quite matches.

10 hours ago, howlback said:

Nope havent been able to track it down

4 hours ago, Matt S said:

Looks a bit like some of the old BUSM designs, but I just looked through one of their old catalogues and nothing quite matches.

Hmmm we can cross that off then :)  thanks for checking it out though

What is the size of the cutting area? What thickness will it cut? 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, Nightshade said:

What is the size of the cutting area? What thickness will it cut? 

Hi Night shade,   Its been a while since I tried it but my memory i did 10 ounce or so on it no problem.   The cutting area is relatively small compared to the larger machines.  I will have to get out and try and measure it again as I cant find my notes. .  IF you were closer I would say just stop by but I see you are in South Carolina.

Ross

Ok folks this machine needs a home make me an offer, trade maybe?  I dont have space for it and it's been tarped outside.     Would like to se eit moved along for use 

Let's talk

Ross

On 5/22/2021 at 10:33 PM, ToddW said:

wish I could afford it ..

wished I lived closer...........

This is still sitting here.  Prefer not sending it to the scrap yard.   Open to trades offers etc.  

Well... if its just going to scap yard with no other offers, would the travel, time and gas from Houston to Pennsylvania and back count as a trade, (20 hours one way)?  I promise it will go to a great home (soon to be air conditioned) and it will be put to good use.  :)   I think I can get someone to wire in a 220 to my garage but if it works, I may have to take a few days off for vacation......... 

1 hour ago, JayEhl said:

Well... if its just going to scap yard with no other offers, would the travel, time and gas from Houston to Pennsylvania and back count as a trade, (20 hours one way)?  I promise it will go to a great home (soon to be air conditioned) and it will be put to good use.  :)   I think I can get someone to wire in a 220 to my garage but if it works, I may have to take a few days off for vacation......... 

Jay LOL,  40 hours of driving. Have you calculated the gas cost alone.   I.cant even imagine.     :):rolleyes2:

Come on this clicker is the best thing since sliced bread. 

I have one it's worth its weight in gold

On 11/28/2017 at 10:29 PM, Rossr said:

bump

3 minutes ago, Rossr said:

Do you have that style?  Cause I've been trying to figure out a make on it for years 

Please call me I am in my Office till midnight its a long story lots of info Joe  Perry the last king of leather.  978-283-2211

978-282-2211 this is the number

1 hour ago, rockportleather said:

978-282-2211 this is the number

Had a fascinating chat with Joe tonight.  Thanks

Ross