Aidanforsyth0

16 Year Old Leather Worker From Upstate Ny

Hey there everyone. I've been on the forum for a while now but have yet to post in the Member Gallery section. My name is Aidan Forsyth and as you can tell I'm from upstate New York. I specialize in handcrafting leather wallets. Typically I like to use Horween Leather (chromexcel , soon cordovan) and often do custom projects for my customers. My website can be found here : www.lopalo.com

You're better off looking below at some of my more recent work as my website is outdated. Thanks for looking

Here are some wallets in progress and some completed :

4xqlzHT.jpg

6cEV6XZ.jpg

kf4Ef9G.jpg

KnxkVyi.jpg

ZnKyYu6.jpg

Aidan well done starting a business at 16. Looking at your website and wallets. I think you have talent.

Hello Aidan and welcome to the forum! You have some nice work shown. Keep it up!

Aidan, looks good. If you look at my wallets, it is hard to tell but I do all of the holes by hand. I did use the chisel once to do lacing holes.

This is a long process, & it will make your fingers sore. After two or three heavy hide wallets you won't even notice.