shantiandd

Buttero Leather From Conceria Walpier Company?

Have anybody tried to order buttero leather from Conceria Walpier and succeeded?

I got their agent's email address.. but nobody ever replied my mail for some reasons....

I don't know if you guys had successfully ordered any buttero leather before.

Please let me know how to do it...

really appreciate it..

I am an another one who is looking for the Walpier Buttero at a competitive price and have found some during enormous contacting, but they are not a wholesaler. Visit Etsy and find the shop, 'Myleathertool', have a look their leather products. Seems they are just retail shop, I presume that's why they can provide competitive price. However, that's the only one what I have found at the moment. Thankfully, they provide whole leather hide skiving service for free. It would be helpful for the stuff whatever you would make, and they are also selling a Walpier Authentication Certificate currently. (around $3 USD, a request required to seller for it)

Before you make the order, you may must find out the custom policies for importing leathers because it may be quarantine issued, of cause it depends on where you leave.

If I've found a better one, will let you know. hope you get the best result of your work mate.

I have a variety of leather from them; just haven't put it in my store yet. It is really beautiful stuff!

Here is a picture of the buttero colors I have. I also have to different belt leathers from them.

post-15351-0-27982100-1452045608_thumb.p

Edited by Matt T

I have a few hides from them on the way, I'm not sure if they will be willing to do any more small orders for me after this "samples" order and their minimum quantity for orders is like 50 square meters. They also do not accept any form of online or credit card payment so you have to do a bank transfer/remittance which usually has a fee attached. They answered all my emails in a timely manner though, I think it helps a lot of the time if you have business with a legitimate website for tanneries like theirs to take you seriously.

etsy seller ' VACHETA '