Larry

Finished My Version Of Will Ghromley's Hand Of God Rig From 3:10 To Yuma

Finally finished my version of Will Ghromley's 3:10 to Yuma "Hand of God" rig. I made it for my grandson who plans to enter the military soon. I got the pattern from Tandy and it is for an exact replica of the rig that Russell Crowe wore in the movie. I do not have the skills that Will has so I had to make it the best way I could. The carving on the holster is very close and the tooling on the belt is like the original. Thanks everyone for letting me share something I am very proud of. Larry

IMG_1287.jpg

Ya done good!

Exceptional looking ! You may not have Will's skills ? I don't know, but he would be honored to have you , I would think !

Your rig is nicely appointed. your stitching looks nice, your carving, stamping, and tooling are nice,

color rendition is even and nice as well. Your son will also be honored too , I would think ?

One last question ; Where in southwest, Georgia are you located ? In relation to me in Northwest, Georgia ! "Summerville"

Thanks, Wild Bill, for the nice things you said about my cowboy rig.

I live out in the country about 15 miles south of Albany, between Baconton and Sales City.

You sure live in a beautiful part of Georgia, especially now with the leaves changing.

Judging by your name, Wild Bill46, I assume you are two years younger than me. I was born in '44.

Larry

Edited by Larry

That is a very nice rig. Beautiful work. Your son will be proud to be wearing that one.

Grat Piece of work! Turned out a lot nicer than my version of the HoG-rig! I'm jealous!

Very nice

Very good work.

Yes to Beautiful mountains, and Yes to Fall Color, And Yes to year of earth occupancy lol!

Welcome to our lil part of leather working, here on leatherworker.net .

If your ever up around this part of the state, please drop by and we might be able to chat awhile ? ---- Wild Bill46