VanDutch

Laser Cut Templates

Guys,

After many requests I have started making available Laser Cut templates for some of my designs.

Here are templates for our Biker Wallets accurately designed in CAD and Laser Cut from 2mm Acrylic.

You can view more at our website www.wickedleather.com.au

We will be releasing more templates when available plus a video instruction series to accompany the templates.

We also provide a CAD design service if you have a project in mind and laser cut your design.

With the higher US$ makes it more affordable.

Visit our website at http://www.wickedleather.com.au/product-category/wallet-templates/

post-47764-0-32618000-1444720942_thumb.jpost-47764-0-36234400-1444720996_thumb.jpost-47764-0-01341400-1444721006_thumb.jpost-47764-0-13724700-1444721021_thumb.jpost-47764-0-86510900-1444721031_thumb.j

Edited by VanDutch

Nice wallets

Thanks, my clients love them...

Awesome product....good luck!

do you for see doing any holster templates, and will they have the sew holes cut in to them as well?

Thanks

Hey Krominix..

Sorry for the slow reply to your question. Been away.

I can make templates to any design you have. Prefer CAD files if possible or I can work off sketches etc.

Please message me through here.

Cheers

Hi OldNslow.

Thanks for your interest.

At the moment I don't have any plans for Holsters but if there is a particular one you have in mind I can produce for you

There are many suppliers of Holster Patterns available. If you have purchased a pattern you are allowed to have a pattern cut for your own use without infringing copyright. In this situation your are contracting us to cut a template to your specifications.

cheers

Frans

Edited by VanDutch

Do you have some sort of construction pdf download for it. I am a total beginner

Hello Chain..

I don't have any instructions yet. Am in the planning stages of making a Video Series to accompany the templates.

I do have pre cut leather kits available.​

I had problems placing an order, it said unable to find shipping method. I am not sure what that is all about. I tried twice.

Jim

Jim... sorry for that.. having issues with International shipping options on the website.. Send me an email sales@wickedleather.com.au

cheers

Frans

Hi Frans,

I want to purchase the bill fold wallet template.How would you like to do this?My wife has PayPal , credit card,.

Jim