cjmt

European Watch Strap Making

Hi Guys,

I posted this in the watch strap forum but I thought it might be worth cross posting to a higher traffic area of the forum as well as it may be (or may not be!) of interest to people more generally.

or for YouTube types

https://youtu.be/FFDo-zzr9dY

Charlie

I'm following you on Instagram so I saw it already. Nice work! Waiting for the next one.

Edited by thefanninator

beautiful

Thanks guys

awesome ! ! !

Superb. Both the work and the video production.

Thanks Stampper and slipangle!

Really nice video!

Thanks!

Glad you liked it!

cjmt,

Is this your shop? If so, I really like it. Must be pleasant and relaxing to work in. I don't think I'd have a regular day job if I had a shop like this to work out of, lol.

YinTx

It is my workshop. We've tried hard to make it a nice place be, the environment effects in the work. It's not always relaxing though and it is the day job!

Charlie

Ahh simply wonderful, thanks for posting this dream

How serene is that video...perfect shop, gorgeous solid wood workbench, supremely clean and organized space, birds signing in the background

Nothing like how I do leather work....messy desk, dark garage,tools all over, rushed in-between my chores workday and kids, wife yelling at me in the background

This is a video of how I hope my retirement will be one day....peacefully saddle stitching with bluebirds signing on my shoulder

Ahh simply wonderful, thanks for posting this dream

How serene is that video...perfect shop, gorgeous solid wood workbench, supremely clean and organized space, birds signing in the background

Nothing like how I do leather work....messy desk, dark garage,tools all over, rushed in-between my chores workday and kids, wife yelling at me in the background

This is a video of how I hope my retirement will be one day....peacefully saddle stitching with bluebirds signing on my shoulder

Pleased you like it :-)

Its not always quite that tidy, but a grubby untidy workshop tends to produces untidy grubby work I think, so we have a clean work bench policy, we tidy at the end of each day. On the whole a calm workshop produces work faster and better because less mistakes are made so we try to do that as well. Neither always works, but we try!

Charlie