lionscrest

Wow! Is All I Can Say

Does anyone have any idea as to how this weave is created I found it very interesting and I have never seen it before.post-65850-0-82780700-1445972461_thumb.j

Last time someone asked about this, someone posted a link to an asian seller of a stamp that is used to do this.

that's a stamp. I've seen somewhere, either on ebay or in resulting google search. try your luck

Edited by nrk

This looks just like David K's work from Fort Worth. If it is his work, he uses an acrylic stamp for his belts, but I believe lays this one out by pattern, hand, swivel knife and beveler. He also draws his floral patterns on the leather as he go.

It is indeed a mini5 tool and beveler

That's marvelous

I am having the dickens of a time trying to find the tool online though.

Electrathon, thanks for the pic, could I con you out of the tool numbers for those bevelers?

Go to Facebook search mini5. All three tools come together.

This did not yield any results for me.

https://www.facebook.com/Mini5-Leather-Craft-Life-1561037437442854/

I cannot yet figure out how to order them, but I am at work and not 'supposed' to be on Facebook...

I just ran across this thread and really like the looks of this pattern...lots of depth.

I've been looking and clicking on different links until I got to the FaceBook page and sent them a message. I'll post below what I've found up to this point. Not cheap, but you pay for good leather tools, and these appear to be high quality.

There are 3 sizes of Auxiliary tools, Small/Medium/Large and 3 angles 60/100/120 degrees.

You can get 1 tool for $55 or 3 tools for $150 There is also a $20 shipping fee.

You also need 2 weaving tools that match the degree of Auxiliary tool that you buy in Right and Left angles.

They also do PayPal so I am trying to get them to send me an invoice now. I think I'll get the 60 Auxiliary small and the 2 60 degree weaving tools to go with it.

Should be $55 + $100 + $20 = $175

post-12097-0-43943900-1446604153_thumb.j

Well, I just bought the 60-S, and 60 left and right angle.

$55 + $100 + $20= $175 total?

Sent the money PayPal. He said I should have it in about 14 days. Coming from Taiwan.

I'll post a review when it arrives.