leatherbee1

Fancy Belt Hardware

Does anyone know where I can find hardware to make a belt like this?

SS15_Ring_belt_M.jpg?1430819878

post-66031-0-90119100-1447122353_thumb.p

Try Ohio Travel Bag, they have lots of interesting buckles. Saw another company Pacific Trimming or something like that featuring lots of unique buckles.

we don't have a buckle like that, but we do have a variety of other options. From the picture I don't see a way to adjust the size of the belt?????????

Please call our Rebecca or Lori at 800-800-1941 and they can work with you to find something special.

All my best,

Hi -- that's correct, there is no way to adjust the belt. The idea is to make it to order for a specific waist size.

I can think of multiple ways to use that buckle on straps for bags. To heck with belts, i want those as closures on a messenger bag flap.......

There are only 5 stitches closing each end and there doesn't appear to be a way to open or close it. Are you sure it's not a bracelet or collar?

I have a pretty stable weight, but only a few pounds either way would make that thing useless.

Samuji.com is where the belt is/was sold. Try asking them. It might be custom for them.