maddhatter

Enforcement Badge Wallets

good morning all, hope every one is doing well today.

i've found myself in a pickle it seems, i've been looking around for a law enforcement badge pattern pack.

now i know there used to be one from some company, i just dont recall which one carried it or even if they still make the packs any more.

if any one would happen to recall or know where i could find this pack i would most greatly appreciate it.

thaank you all very much.

Maddhatter

It's been a year, but did you find a pattern for them? I would like to make a badge holder wallet for my badge.

Just a thought on this one. Springfield Leather has a wallet kit that I think would work very well for a badge holder. I think it is called the "Hideaway". It is available in several variations. It has a flap that is intended to cover your currency and under it the piece has a slot for the cash. You would have to change it to a solid piece where you could attach your badge. It's worth taking a look at, in fact it is very similar to badge holders I have made in the past.

Thank you I will look into that.