PardsLeatherworks

Landis 1: Shuttle Needed!

Does anyone know where I might find a shuttle for the Landis #1 stitcher? I am dying to put this old machine into use! Also if anyone knows where I could get some spare needles, that would be great. I only have one and will be up a creek if it breaks :-/

Sorry, I don't know where to get just a shuttle, but I stumbled across this complete Landis 1 machine in Ohio recently on Ebay for $399 with no bids yet:

http://r.ebay.com/7RxqOH

post-56402-0-04684800-1448033751_thumb.p

I'm not an expert in Landis machines, but I have a feeling the shuttle by itself from a dealer will cost about as much as this entire machine.

Love the table and pedal setup on this one and you're gonna need a parts machine anyways.

I was at Toledo Industrial Sewing Machine earlier this week and I they had one of these in their used showroom, so they may have parts.

I would contact Campbell/Bosworth in Texas and Landis Sales in Arthur, IL. and speak to Eli.

glenn

Uwe,that is a Pearson,not a landis#1 in our showroom.We do not have any Landis#1 parts or needles.

Aaron Martin Supply carries needles. I'm not sure just where you'd find a shuttle. I do know that Aaron Martin carries Pearson #6 parts..such as a new shuttle.... I like my Landis #1...good machine!

John

Needles....

http://www.aaronmartin.com/product.php?cat_id=989&catview=136&submit=View

Edited by Hansons Carriage

Didn't have my brain in gear yet.... you also should try Eli...he's got a bunch of Landis #1 parts!

Landis Sales and Service

115 East Co. Rd. 500 North

Arthur, Illinois 61911

Eli Schlabach

(217) 543-3464