Bruno Rock

Wallet Holster

Hi guys, I've been asked for a wallet rig holster, for a small pistol like the Beretta Jetfire, since I never heard about this tipe of holsters, anyone can give me any hint, tips or advise in making one of those.

Here's a video as reference seems to me a 4/5 oz piece.

Thanks in advice.

Cheers from Italy

https://youtu.be/55k6yWH723g

It is a very basic sheath style holster, often comprised of a single piece of leather that's folded around the gun. Depending on the size of the gun, you may opt to do all the molding on only one side of the holster so that only a flat panel is facing "out". That's to minimize "gun shaped printing" through clothes. The same criteria as other holsters applies: The user can get a full grip while the gun is in the holster. The holster fully covers the trigger, but not the mag release. The holster needs to keep the gun in the same position, all the time- no wiggling around. The holster needs to cleanly release the gun when drawn to a certain point.

You can play with the shape and/or texture of the exterior to give it more "stays in the pocket" when the gun is drawn. Rough out is a good way to start...and you don't need to line the holster.