jroberts3001

Howdy From Kentucky

Howdy All,

My name is Joe from Vine Grove KY. I did a little leather working as a cub scout then in my mid 20's I had a major brain injury and picked it up again, only to drop it for over 15 years. I gave away everything thinking I would never do it again until the guy I gave my stuff to built me a holster. Needless to say I got the bug again.

As of right now I make a lot of purses, bible cover, and some holsters. I hand stitch everything until I can replace my tools i gave away then I'll be in the market for a sewing machine. I am also in the planning stages to attend saddle making school.

I look forward to bouncing ideas, getting critique and sharing ideas with y'all

Digger Joe

Welcome Digger Joe:

You have found the best leather site on the internet in my honest opinion, people here are more than willing to help, share and educate. Can't begin to name all the time and money I have saved due to good people here. Sounds like you have a plan and are moving toward the goal of a machine. Good luck with your work, post some of it soon.

Pounder

Welcome, jroberts, . . . pull up a chair, . . . sit a spell, . . . spin a yarn or two with us.

Had to look up where Vine Grove is, . . . got a niece and sister in law down in E town near you.

Anyway, . . . what kind of machine are you looking for?

Got a "neighbor" I can recommend, . . . he's up the street a bit over a hundred miles, . . . but has been good to me and a bunch of others on here.

Its........ http://www.tolindsewmach.com/

May God bless,

Dwight

Welcome, jroberts, . . . pull up a chair, . . . sit a spell, . . . spin a yarn or two with us.

Had to look up where Vine Grove is, . . . got a niece and sister in law down in E town near you.

Got a "neighbor" I can recommend, . . . he's up the street a bit over a hundred miles, . . . but has been good to me and a bunch of others on here.

May God bless,

Dwight

Well would like to start with a treadle and work my way up from there as I gain more control. We are practically kin folk with your sister being in E-town

May God bless,

Dwight

Well would like to start with a treadle and work my way up from there as I gain more control. We are practically kin folk with your sister being in E-town