KYCat

First Project- Money Clip Using Old Baseball Glove

One of my first 'real' projects, made it for my son who is a baseball nut. Used the logo off of an old Rawlings glove. post-66898-0-35601300-1452892839_thumb.jpost-66898-0-35601300-1452892839_thumb.j

And... he spent the night at a friend's house and their dog made a snack out of it. :no:

post-66898-0-14801500-1452892842_thumb.j

Edited by KYCat

Looked nice from what I could see. Pictures wouldn't load for me.

Dogs will do that. Kids have to learn to keep their wallet safe. One of my kids did the same thing around 1982. I wasn't too happy after the work I had put into it. Wallet was nicely tooled. I was able to cut the damaged corner off, make a skived join, and re-lace the damaged section. Hardly shows. He is still using it.

If they don't learn to keep it safe, in their pocket, they'll loose it and what ever is in it one day.

Tom

Interesting that you can't see the pix... showing up fine for me. Don't know why they're not working.

Luckily the dog didn't eat the magnets in the flaps so he's no worse for wear.

Looking forward to learning from all the talent around here, improving my skill set and hopefully helping someone out when I can.

Picture 3 loads, the others just have the busy loading icon, forever. Even on a 30 Mbps connection. Server connection must be too slow when I try it.

800 x 600 resolution is adequate resolution for LW. Helps out people on slow connections, especially out in the fringes.

Tom

Same here, first two pictures won't load. I had to zoom in on the smaller pics to see it. Very Nice money clip though..

Let's try again with resized pictures...

post-66898-0-43920900-1452954379_thumb.j

post-66898-0-57906100-1452954382_thumb.j

Great idea using that embroidered logo. Nice touch.

Great idea using that embroidered logo. Nice touch.

Thanks, 5 Spice! Wish I could claim it as an original idea of mine but I think it works pretty well. Just gotta find another one at a yard sale so I can repair the old one.