Studio-N

Joker Stamp

from the dark knight series - the joker's saying.

post-2828-0-06978500-1453783069_thumb.jp

What you have is excellent, and I'm sure it wasn't easy. I do think, however, it might look less abstract with the perimeter of the face and a hat on it. I can make it out from a distance, but up close the each eye seems to blend together. I know it "is" what the Joker would look like in a stamp, I just think that adding the perimeter of the face and the hat would help one to adjust their eyes to what you have together. Unless abstract is what you are going for. If so, it is perfect.

Are you going to dye it or leave it a stamp? The art work is outstanding, it's just that "I" think it needs something to help my eyes put the stamp in perspective...

Bob

Hi MM,

it was just for fun as I try out new content for the website. It was based on a b/w clipart off pinterest.

Converting the art is not really hard with the right software. I won't be doing anything more with it.

Thank you for your honest opinion. I get hundreds of views on my stamps but rarely any comments so I appreciate it.

Cheers!

-Nick

No Problem Nick,

I do a lot of custom work too and ask people all the time if it looks like what I think it looks like : )

I am new to this forum and will be checking here once in a while. I don't mind letting people know what "I" see in their work. Everyone sees something different, I understand that, but we also want the majority of people to see what we are making.

I need a stamp that would be like my Trademark Stamp for my work. It would just be tiny. Just something to throw in the corner of something I make, or on the back. I haven't designed it yet, but I will be sure to run it by you when I do.

Thanks, and your welcome.

Anytime,

Bob

The basic face image gives a sorta creepy 'floating' feel to it which seems perfect for the joker dude concept. Normally I like borders around stuff like that but I like how plain this one is. It's one more view on how things can be done without a border so you get the double thumbs up for sharing this time - :thumbsup: -

MM had a point that it looks best at a distance which is how it actually seen. The camera is very unforgiving on close ups.