cleanview

Sewing Machine Problem , Question

post-23581-0-88634300-1454204283_thumb.jpost-23581-0-56797200-1454204297_thumb.j

Happened once a week ago and now all of the sudden it is doing it pretty regular. No clue. I have not made any adjustments of late. Last thing I changed was the needle size from a 24 to a 23 using 207 thread. Machine is a cowboy 3200, and naturally It is a crisis, dont see how the machine problems would not be. And the cowboy and I have been getting along real well lately

Thanks

Well......I put in 24 and it SEEMS to be working. Several passes on the scrap and then the holster, problem free.......but i am hesitant to say that was the problem. So much about the machine I wish I understood better. I feel like the stereo typical woman that puts as in the car, but does not even begin to understand how it works. It works until something goes wrong.

Any pointers???

As long as I ma on here....here are few recent holsters

post-23581-0-41293200-1454205254_thumb.j

post-23581-0-51281500-1454205275_thumb.j

post-23581-0-60942900-1454205303_thumb.j

207 top and bottom?

yes sir

I went from a 25 to a 24 a while back as a result of our conversation, so i thought .....why not go down to 23 .....but I guess that was pushing it

I use a 23 needle with 207 thread. But keep in mind that not all needles that say 23 are the same.

I use a Tippmann Boss, . . . and a couple of other household machines in the stuff I do.

First thing I would look at is the tension on the top thread. Looks to me like it is REALLY loose.

And the comment about not all needles being created equal, . . . "Right on, brother".

May God bless,

Dwight

When the thread loops on top it can be an indication of insufficient bobbin tension.