lute

Pearson No.6 Harness Stitcher

Pearson 6 Harness Stitcher, complete with shuttle, bobbin winder, extra feet, needles, and some other parts. On original stand with pedals. PM me for additional information. Will post a photo when I figure out how to resize it.

You can use an online service like http://www.picresize.com/ to resize photos without any image editing program.

You need to state a price per for-sale forum rules.

Edited by Uwe

Don't forget when you sell something to include the price in the ad.

Pearson 6 Harness Stitcher, complete with shuttle, bobbin winder, extra feet, needles, and some other parts. On original stand with pedals. PM me for additional information. Will post a photo when I figure out how to resize it.

$2,350.

Sorry but this picture really tells nothing and people still don´t know where you are located. Good luck with this sale.

According to his IP address, his ISP is Bellsouth, registered in Atlanta Ga, so that gives a little info about his general location. SE USA.

Tom

Here is a link to a YouTube video of this machine sewing three layers of Sedgwick English bridle back with a total thickness slightly more than 5/8". May be of interest to anyone who hasn't seen a Pearson at labor.

Wow, it sure makes a beautiful stitch!

I have just sold one and i showed the guy that come to look at it sewing 3/4 thick of sedgewicks bridle leather...

Yes as soon as he see how easy and how good the stitch was needless to say he was only too quick to buy it....apart from the fact it was original and superb condition..

I must admit they are a fantastic bit of kit..