Working on a setup for some one in active Army and I have the blue gun but cant find details about the magazine. Many are same size as other double staccks. Below is a list of ones that I have. Wondering if anyone knows for sure if one will make a compatible mag carrier? or precise measurments to make one. i have some others I have made before, mostly smaller single stacks.

Thanks

XDM 9mm

CZ75b

GLock

I have a Taurus 92 mag. From what I understand, the dimensions are very close between the Taurus and Beretta 92 (to the point where some people modify the notch for the mag catch to convert a Beretta mag to work in the Taurus). Here's the dimensions on the Taurus mag:

Width- 1.240 inch

Thickness- .787 inch

Height- very close to 5 inches

I would imagine the Glock will not work. Let us know what the CZ-75 and XDM mic at.

Paul

I have a Taurus 92 mag. From what I understand, the dimensions are very close between the Taurus and Beretta 92 (to the point where some people modify the notch for the mag catch to convert a Beretta mag to work in the Taurus). Here's the dimensions on the Taurus mag:

Width- 1.240 inch

Thickness- .787 inch

Height- very close to 5 inches

I would imagine the Glock will not work. Let us know what the CZ-75 and XDM mic at.

Paul

A Beretta mag measures

Thickness, 0.805 - 0.816 running up and down the length of the mag. That's a mag that's been loaded for a couple months.

Width, 1.255 as near as I can tell. Kind of hard to judge cause of the angle.

From the top of the baseplate to the top of the feed lips, 4.6"

Dan

thanks alot....I think I have what I need to build one......I really appreciate it

I got pretty much the same measurements as Dan:

.805" thick

1.255" wide

5.0" overall length (from back of base plate to front top of feed lips)

This is a new 96 magazine, but the dimensions are exactly the same as 92 mags (I shoot both out of the same gun, changing only barrels).

Disclaimer: You can shoot both 9mm and .40 cal out of a 96 frame and slide with just a change in barrels, but highly inadvisable to go the other way

Rick

post-41717-0-25190000-1454387894_thumb.j

post-23581-0-32839900-1454411634_thumb.jpost-23581-0-56025700-1454411651_thumb.jpost-23581-0-41896900-1454411666_thumb.jinteresting......

compared to the pic above, the xdm is to big but the measurements of the cz would make it perfect

.800 width

1.250 depth

just eye balling the rest, the shape and contour are ever so close

I think it will work.....