Sign in to follow this  
mattsh

For Sale: Consew 733R-2 - Kansas City Area

This is a walking foot sewing machine. With about 16" bed. It has a 1 1/4" presser foot lift. Stitches up to 700 stitches per minute when connected to a motor.

I have never had this connected to a motor as I never had a table/stand large enough for it. It is just too big of a machine and I already have another machine I use. I have done some "hand" stitching with it, in other words I rotated the drive pulley by hand to use the machine. It stitches very nicely. The last time I used it I set the timing, but it has been sitting for several years on my workbench in the garage.

When the machine was shipped the stitch length adjustment bar was broken. It is basically a piece of all-thread that had a wood ball on the end. It needs replaced.

I have a box of what I will call "accessories". It looks to be mostly items to set up the machine for mounting on a stand with a motor and thread stand parts. I have a copy of a manual but it is a rough copy that came off the internet.

This is definitely an industrial machine, new these range around $7000.

I am asking $3000. This is in the Kansas City area.

Terms:

Personal Check, Cashier Check or Postal Money Order

Shipping:

Personal Delivery within 500 miles of Kansas City

If payment is by Personal Check or Cashier Check, delivery will be made once the check clears

post-5907-0-72830300-1454992275_thumb.jp

post-5907-0-41197200-1454992303_thumb.jp

post-5907-0-53786500-1454992326_thumb.jp