This turned out rather nice, though the next one i make I may just modify it just a hair here and there over all the project turned out great and the pattern that I bought is a pretty good pattern. This (as all of my leather working stuff) was done totally by hand, including the stitching.

post-54720-0-88929200-1455732133_thumb.j

post-54720-0-82495700-1455732145_thumb.j

post-54720-0-93949000-1455732171_thumb.j

post-54720-0-29860400-1455732173_thumb.j

post-54720-0-74335200-1455732174_thumb.j

post-54720-0-12520200-1455732176_thumb.j

Nice, I especially noticed the card slots. Could act as a wallet/purse of sorts. Interior looks very functional.

That was my thinking next thing I have to do is do some research into RF scan blocking material to use as a lining so that assholes can't read someone's credit card chip.

That was my thinking next thing I have to do is do some research into RF scan blocking material to use as a lining so that assholes can't read someone's credit card chip.

FYI...The newer chips you see in cards are not RFID. The new ones are called EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and Visa). They have to work with the terminal, and create a unique transaction code each time it is used. Most have to be inserted in the terminal and you have to wait a few seconds till it establishes a link. Some "dual" cards can be touched to the terminal, but they are what is called near field, and they have to be very close if not touching.

Saddly here in Australia we are not using the newer chips i know this because a day or two ago my card got skimmed bastard or bastards got me for over 150 bucks before the bank stopped.

Saw a thread on the forums where one worker bought a decent-sized sheet for not too much money. I will try to find it. I think it was Dwight.

Thanks Tungadude just might help enhance my products

Saw a thread on the forums where one worker bought a decent-sized sheet for not too much money. I will try to find it. I think it was Dwight.

Please post the information if you find it. I would like to incorporate this in my wallets also

rick

For once, I am stumped. I mean I can't find the thread I was referring to. I believe either Dwight or Ferg were the source. I take what they say with great respect. I believe a lot of folks use a type of copper foil or mesh and it can be found pretty cheap. Try googling RFID fabric and you will find it.

For once, I am stumped. I mean I can't find the thread I was referring to. I believe either Dwight or Ferg were the source. I take what they say with great respect. I believe a lot of folks use a type of copper foil or mesh and it can be found pretty cheap. Try googling RFID fabric and you will find it.

Thanks Tugadude, found it easily with RFID fabric. Amazing how easy it is when you use the right term.

rick