Dinosaurs came and took back their website. I could go on and on....and I welcome your funny comments also :-)

Cut me some slack...I now have more grey hair; have had too many sleepless nights; months and months of work; but it has launched...finally, and we couldn't be more excited.

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE. ONCE YOU LOG IN, YOUR WHOLESALE PRICES ARE THERE. NO MORE STUPID PRICE LISTS! RETAIL/MSRP PRICES ARE THERE TOO.

IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY A CUSTOMER (WHAT?), YOU CAN REGISTER AND RECEIVE WHOLESALE PRICES RIGHT AWAY, AS LONG AS YOU CAN MEET OUR $30 ORDER MINIMUM EACH TIME.

We are having some issues with existing customers logins, so be patient with us. Just give us a call and we will figure it out for you.

http://www.ohiotravelbag.com

We love our customers and we hope you will love us again now too.

All my best,

Jackie Loudin

OTB

You guys did a great job with the website. I'd always held off ordering from Ohio Travel Bag because there wasn't an easy to use website. Happy to say I just placed my first order with you, and really like the search options for the hardware (dimensions, colour, etc.).

Looking forward to many future orders

Hi Jackie,

Now that's a website, and really fast too. Some sourcing info might help a little, USA, European, Pac Rim, that kind of thing.

Art

Dinosaurs came and took back their website. I could go on and on....and I welcome your funny comments also :-)

Cut me some slack...I now have more grey hair; have had too many sleepless nights; months and months of work; but it has launched...finally, and we couldn't be more excited.

PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE. ONCE YOU LOG IN, YOUR WHOLESALE PRICES ARE THERE. NO MORE STUPID PRICE LISTS! RETAIL/MSRP PRICES ARE THERE TOO.

IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY A CUSTOMER (WHAT?), YOU CAN REGISTER AND RECEIVE WHOLESALE PRICES RIGHT AWAY, AS LONG AS YOU CAN MEET OUR $30 ORDER MINIMUM EACH TIME.

We are having some issues with existing customers logins, so be patient with us. Just give us a call and we will figure it out for you.

http://www.ohiotravelbag.com

We love our customers and we hope you will love us again now too.

All my best,

Jackie Loudin

OTB

Great looking site! I just sent an email regarding my forgotten login info. Cheers, Andy

+++++++ on the new WEB site! Love, love, love it! Finally easy to order from you! Great job!

can't wait... i need to call monday my login with the new password will not work.... reset password and still can't log in

Just received my email on how to log on the new site...wow...what a big improvement over the old site...Very nice.

Hi Jackie,

Now that's a website, and really fast too. Some sourcing info might help a little, USA, European, Pac Rim, that kind of thing.

Art

Hi Art. Country of origin is listed on most items.

Just received my email on how to log on the new site...wow...what a big improvement over the old site...Very nice.

Thanks Troy.

can't wait... i need to call monday my login with the new password will not work.... reset password and still can't log in

Call us; our call volume is really high, and will pick up as the day progresses. I want you to be able to log in to your account and see your wholesale pricing, etc. We welcome your feedback also. Feel free to call Rebecca, 800-800-1941, ext.101.

All my best,