B shift

Weightlifting Belt Not Fancy

New 4 inch weightlifting belt I made for myself. Nothing fancy.

Not sure why my photo is upside down

post-48459-0-66785400-1456580428_thumb.j

Looks good. If you you wear it upside down you will be able to look down and read your name. A lot of my pictures taken with my phone will post on FB upside down. I googled it once and it has something to do with the phone's software and auto rotation or something beyond me. I'll just go back to using a camera.

Looks good. Any other specs? Leather weight used? It looks like two pieces flipped grain side on both sides and sewn up. I want to make one of my own but I am toiling between liner material or just grain ends.

I got the buckle from weaver, the outside is 9-10oz precut strap leather from zack white, the inside is an old piece of what I would guess to be 14-15 oz leather. I really don't know for sure because I've had it for years. Yes it's sewn smooth side out on both sides. I didn't want a liner because I wanted it to be as hard and stiff as possible. I even played around with the idea of adding a third layer. Disclaimer I did not sew it, I was having trouble getting threw the older piece of leather so I took it to a guy for stitching. I should have put that in the original post.