gmace99

How To Do A Hidden Hand Stitch

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QZ1tHEvSU

This is a video that shows you how to hide your stitches.

I was not going to show this video. Because I did not do the cut to my usual standard.

However I decided it will show you how it is done and you could take your time to do the cut.

When I was doing it I was trying same time as watching the camera to make sure you could see what I was doing. The camera was also in my way.

Once again, a fine video! Thank you!

Bill

Thanks Bill I did do another video this week but never posted on here. I can't cut and paste text in this. This means I have to type the link code in by hand. And that is a pain in the ........... All my videos are on my YouTube

I've already subscribed to your youtube. Love it!

Watching the video in this post, you mentioned having a hard time watching what you were doing on the camera's tiny monitor. Many video cameras will allow you to connect a monitor to them while recording, if you use the TV output. A cheap-o flat screen TV, or if the output is the right type, a computer monitor could work great for you! Just make sure to either not connect the sound or turn it all the way down so that you don't get sound feedback!

Bill

I tried to connect it to my laptop but I could not do that. I have just sold one of my houses so I might move the tv from there to my workshop and try it....The little screen makes the job hard so I need to try something.

My next problem is deciding what to video next......I might have to start taking requests soon. I have done 31 videos so far

Edited by gmace99