Brentlee

Yknot-Lace Contact Details

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have an email address for yknot lace please. I have used the contact form on the website 3 times since friday last week and have not heard from anyone. I just need them to quote some freight for me and am in australia. Any help appreciatted. Cheers

Please shift post if in wrong forum. Thanks

Edited by Brentlee

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have an email address for yknot lace please. I have used the contact form on the website 3 times since friday last week and have not heard from anyone. I just need them to quote some freight for me and am in australia. Any help appreciatted. Cheers

Please shift post if in wrong forum. Thanks

Can't help with contact stuff. Just curious though.

Why are you wanting to order kangaroo lace from the USA?

Y-knot gets their lace from Australia .

Wouldn't it be easier just to buy it there where you are and save the shipping cost?

Sorry but I don't need lace. Am looking for one of her beveller tools. They sell a bit more than just lace and from what I've heard her tools are very good. Just can't get in. Contact. Might have to stay up and ring the way it is going. It's a bit disappointing but there could be a valid reason so we will see. Jury is still out on this one at this point

Brentlee,

I have her combination beveler, and can attest to it's quality and functionality. All my previous lace beveling tools are now in a box in storage.

She's always been very good to deal with and prompt in communicating.....as Eric said, life probably got in the way....keep trying.

Regards,

Rick

I have one too.  Really nice tool. 

Well guys. To date no reply from her. If anyone knows her can you please forward me her contact info or get her to contact me.

I think 4 weeks is a fair call but am beginning to think I am wasting my time. Any ideas????

I just noticed this and will call Barb as soon as I can to let her know about it. I did the videos on her web site for the bevelers. I wish I had an answer for you about her not responding but I can tell you that her father just passed away and they are having to do some extra stuff with her mother. I'll call her today and have her check on her e-mail.

I just talked to Barb and she gave me these two e-mail addresses that you can try. Not sure why she did not get the message but she said she checks that email multiple times a day. If you have problems getting her, message me and I will get whatever information you want from her.

lace@yknot.com or abcsorenson@gmail.com