DonorLeather

Needed Craftaid 2685

Hi all I am looking for an OLD craftaid pattern for a purse. The number was 2685 on the pattern, I believe it was from back in the 50s. If you can't sell yours, possibly a photocopy will do. Thanks in advance =) craig in virginia

I was curious- looked it up. I have some old Craftaids- unfortunately, this isn't one of them...sorry.

post-39107-0-79736200-1458528497_thumb.j

That's the one I'm looking for. Thanks :) hope someone has one they will sell or photocopy.

I Will looking info my o,d stuff Will Vet back to you tonoght

Thanks Rock =) Ive been looking for a very long time and finally figured someone here would be able to help.

Well, I can tell you it's not available on Ebay, I just looked. Hopefully someone here has one.

I would like to have a tracing of the tooling pattern if that's possible. I'd be happy to compensate you for the effort if you'd like Howard.

Email address is Craig@Donorleather.com

Craig

Sorry I only have the 2513. Sorry I could not help at this time. But if you want to share with me the one you just got I'm sure I could use it in the future.

If not I understand no worry

Happy Punding on your new project

Rock

Rock052@me.com

Thank you Howard I received your email. It went into my spam folder... your not invisible at all, I'm just too old to know how to use my own inbox LOL. I have your scan and will give it a shot in the next few days =) I am still looking to purchase a hard copy of this pattern if anyone has an extra or one that's not needed any longer. 

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:26 AM, Howard696 said:

I must be invisible

I'll check what I have. If I have it, it's yours. May take a few days. I'm out of town til the weekend.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:07 PM, cord1974 said:

I'll check what I have. If I have it, it's yours. May take a few days. I'm out of town til the weekend.

Awesome Cord, thank you for looking. Let me know if you do have it, I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for it.