Egyptian

New Usa Based Wholesaler For Ritza 25!

4 hours ago, steadybrook said:

How much are the sample colors !

The sample card is $3.99 for 6 inches of each color, plus 6 inches of each size, all on a card for easy comparison.

I can also send a few samples free of charge with any order. Just leave a note!

I always send at least one random color with each order.

Here is a picture of all the colors you get with a Tiger Thread sample card!

Nfe4fyG.png  

Edited by Egyptian
Added Picture of Tiger Thread Sample Card

how much for a full spool of roman purple.6mm and yellow .8mm shipped to B0N1Z0 Canada

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎04 at 8:05 PM, steadybrook said:

how much for a full spool of roman purple.6mm and yellow .8mm shipped to B0N1Z0 Canada

I just wanted to put in a good word for John at Egyptian Leather.

I have purchased tiger thread from John.  He has great service and ships out fast.  He also has a great variety of colors.  So buy from John so that we can all buy tiger thread from a USA seller and hopefully keep the price down.

Thanks

Phill

I'm still waiting for a price from the message above for a  week now! I guess I'll have to order from Abby England!

@steadybrook-Shoot him a PM. I did, and got a sample card in a week. It seems like a decent place, maybe he just is busy? PM and see what happens, or email the company.

On 11/4/2016 at 4:05 PM, steadybrook said:

I apologize for the late reply, we do not have full spools of purple and yellow available just yet.

However, I am able to do special orders to get full spools of colors we don't carry about once a month, and I post here to let everyone know, so that they can place their orders with me! 24VOLTS, and a few other etsy customers, recently purchased a number of full spools this way!

All our full spools that are available will be on our Etsy listing Here (1.0mm) and Here (0.8mm).

4 hours ago, 24VOLTS said:

I have purchased tiger thread from John.  He has great service and ships out fast.  He also has a great variety of colors.  So buy from John so that we can all buy tiger thread from a USA seller and hopefully keep the price down.

Thanks

Phill

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was very happy to assist you, and I'm glad you got the colors you needed!

1 hour ago, CaptQuirk said:

@steadybrook-Shoot him a PM. I did, and got a sample card in a week. It seems like a decent place, maybe he just is busy? PM and see what happens, or email the company.

Extremely busy! Which is good! If your question is urgent the best option is to message me on Etsy or Email Orders@EgyptianLeather.co, as I will see these notifications on my phone and will reply to them as soon as I have time!

I also get emails for notifications posted here, but for some reason they do not notify me on my phone. I think it has to do with the way my outlook app works, I will look in to changing this! 

Ok thanks I'll order from the Uk

Hi everyone! 

I know this is a bit late, but I wanted to let everyone know that in honor of Veterans Day, I will be giving out the below coupon code for 10% off any order over the weekend.

The coupon will expire on Monday, and has no minimum order requirement.

Coupon CodeTHANKAVET

Have a great weekend everyone!

-John M.

Egyptian Leather

On 11/11/2016 at 2:13 AM, steadybrook said:

I'm still waiting for a price from the message above for a  week now! I guess I'll have to order from Abby England!

you can get from buckleguy or rmleather ;)

Buckel Guy carries Tiger Thread as well and in larger spools than you can typically find elsewhere.

I just want to say that I have purchased several times from John at Egyptian leather.  He has great prices and shipping is included  John carries full spools of tiger thread.  I know buckle guys carries tiger thread and has some great products.  I have been very happy with John at Egyptian leather.  We need to keep our stateside tiger thread distributors going.

Thanks,

Phill

I use there Etsy site and get quick shipping and responses. 

Another thumbs up for Egyptian Leather from me!!

I ordered two spools through Etsy and got them within a week; that's coast to coast!

Best price I could find on the full spools, too.

Black Dogg

Rocky Mountain Leather Supply has full spools and runs of 25m. The 25m comes on wooden spools marked with color and diameter.

I bought several of the .6 and .8mm to try it out. I like the stuff.

Shipping was quick and they have many of the Japanese tools like seiwa and tokonole.

On 3/24/2017 at 0:30 PM, 24VOLTS said:

I just want to say that I have purchased several times from John at Egyptian leather.  He has great prices and shipping is included  John carries full spools of tiger thread.  I know buckle guys carries tiger thread and has some great products.  I have been very happy with John at Egyptian leather.  We need to keep our stateside tiger thread distributors going.

Thanks,

Phill

Don't know what you meant by keeping our stateside distributors going, Buckle Guy is stateside.

On 11/11/2016 at 2:06 AM, 24VOLTS said:

Thanks

Phill

why pay 33,32$ for 500mt spool of Tiger thread, if we can get lower price from BUckleguy for 29.99$?

On 4/8/2017 at 3:47 PM, bikermutt07 said:

Rocky Mountain Leather Supply has full spools and runs of 25m. The 25m comes on wooden spools marked with color and diameter.

I bought several of the .6 and .8mm to try it out. I like the stuff.

Shipping was quick and they have many of the Japanese tools like seiwa and tokonole.

also got couple times - good seller as well )

On 9/5/2017 at 7:52 PM, nrk said:

why pay 33,32$ for 500mt spool of Tiger thread, if we can get lower price from BUckleguy for 29.99$?

There is a $5 fee for every order at Buckleguy plus shipping.

Edited by folie

On 9/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, nrk said:

also got couple times - good seller as well )

I bought from Egyptian several times and his prices do include shipping, so I believe he offers the best overall pricing on Ritza thread.

3 hours ago, TxLeather said:

"Any 0.6mm in full spools?"

This. ;-) 

Hi Tx, we do have a few colors of 0.6mm available in full spools! You can view them here: https://www.etsy.com/EgyptianLeather/listing/537808287/tiger-thread-06mm-wholesale-full-1000m?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1504830191934 

2 hours ago, garypl said:

I bought from Egyptian several times and his prices do include shipping

This is correct! In addition, any order of 3+ spools receives free 2-3 Day shipping automatically.

We also have pricing available for businesses who wish to purchase large amounts, such as 6 spools or more. These prices are lower, but shipping is not included in the price, this way you can get a better deal if you order large amounts. You can contact us to place an order this way.

We also do sales on the holidays! Watch for those!

-John M.

59b1e33d6c45d_BESTFalconLogoMinimizedCanvas124x52.png.afe731ccd5ea0a3ad2a4e32419b60503.png

On 9/7/2017 at 11:41 PM, folie said:

There is a $5 fee for every order at Buckleguy plus shipping.

for those who buy only 1 thread - yes

but when you buy lots of things at once - the shipping is almost seemles.

what fee? never payed for any fee (maybe included in shipp.)

+they give good and reliable discounts.

Edited by nrk
miswording

On 9/9/2017 at 9:52 AM, nrk said:

for those who buy only 1 thread - yes

but when you buy lots of things at once - the shipping is almost seemles.

what fee? never payed for any fee (maybe included in shipp.)

+they give good and reliable discounts.

I haven't bought from buckleguy so I don't know the details. I remember they explained that the fee is to pay for small shipping for hobbyist. If you are buying a lot, I guess they waive the fee or something.