Guest Sharpie443

Looking for Stock cover for a Rossi M92

Guest Sharpie443

I have had a heck of a time finding someone to do some custom leather work for me. Everyone that I've found that looks good seems to be booked till July and the rest of the people I asked have never done a stock cover. I didn't know custom leather workers were in such high demand.  :P

I need a stock cover for my Rossi M92 lever action. Like the one on this Rifle.
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12321698_967949453253893_4666658984043285757_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=5e5c314313111230a37344a13c6d33d8&oe=577F4A37

I would like it to be thick leather, Oxblood in color(very dark red), with five bullet loops for .45 colt on the right side. I don't need all the fancy border work
. I just want a simple line on the border for a kinda classy look. I wouldn't mind having a matching cartridge belt slide but it's not necessary if time is limited for the person doing the work..

Thanks

Eric

Let me know if you are still needing your stock cover. I'm working on one right now for another client and have the pattern ready to go.

Guest outlawcustomleather

www.outlawcustomleather.com  We are currently making several other stock covers for other clients.  Please contact me and we can discuss what you're looking for. Phone 505.363.4081 Email darciejepsen@gmail.com

Family owned an operated