gmace99

Prize draw saddle making course

I have a prize draw on my Facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/uksaddlery

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010749131931

WIN A PLACE ON OUR SADDLE MAKING COURSE

Value of this prize is £1200

The course will be held over 12 days starting on 11th July 2016 and ending on 23/July/2016 www.uksaddlery.com

All you have to do to enter this prize draw is like this post on my page on Facebook and comment (I can attend)

You do not have to share this post to enter but it would be nice to share to give your friends a chance to win.

This is open to anyone from anywhere in the world as long as they are over 18 and have some experience using leather tools and working with leather.

THE PRIZE will be 12 days training this includes the materials used.
It does not include your travel or your accommodation.

The course will be held in Dunoon Scotland

Terms & Conditions

1. This prize draw is open to entrants 18 years of age or over. When contacted the prize winner may be asked to provide proof of age.

2. Entrants must have experience working with leather and leather tools.

3. The closing date for entries is 01/May/2016, 12.00pm GMT

4. The prize is a place on our 12 day saddle making course to be held on 11/July/2016 till 23/July/2016.

5. To be eligible to win you must like and comment on our saddle making prize draw post on Facebook
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.

7. The winner will be drawn at random on 02/May/2016 and will be notified by Facebook message. A direct response to confirm their details is required by 13.00pm 08/May/2016 with their full name, email address and a contact telephone number is required. If the Facebook account/winners email is unreachable or they fail to respond to UKSaddlery winner notification within the above time, UKSaddlery reserves the right to randomly draw another winner.

8. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

9. The winners agree to their name being published as the identified winner in UKSaddlery Facebook status.

10. Entry instructions and prize descriptions form part of these terms and conditions.

11. The Prizes are as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (B) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.

12. UKSaddlery accepts no liability for the prize or for any loss or damage arising from its issue.

13. This promotion is in no way sponsored by Facebook,endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.

14. Facebook can't be held liable for anything related to this promotion

damn wish I'd seen this sooner, would love a course with yourself!

You never know I might do a draw next year .  More chance getting info on my Facebook.  The name I use on there is geo Dunoon and uksaddlery .   I don't come on this site as often.