ConradPark

Leather splitter for sale, 8-inch with extra spare blade.

For sale is an 8-inch leather splitter, plus an extra unused spare blade, in very mint condition (pictures of actual splitter). This is a Tandy discontinued model, as they currently only have a 6-inch version to offer. I have had this as a backup splitter, however as I have never had to use it, I have now decided to sell some of my surplus equipment.

This model is a clone of an Osborne 84 and have had very little use. It works very well and there are no problems or missing parts. It comes complete with a spare blade that has never been used. The paper scale you can see has arbitrary units and is simply a reference scale when splitting multiple pieces of leather to the same thickness. 

Price is Sterling £275 plus shipping cost (I'm based in London, UK). Paypal only. I will ship worldwide, please PM me for quote on shipping costs to your county. I will only ship with sign and tracking, due to the nature of the item.

First come, first served and no offers, please. The price is a good deal, considering that the current smaller version still retails for more. Because of the different time zones, be aware that reply might be delayed.

PM me if you want to buy the splitter so I can provide you with the actual shipping cost.

Please see the the images below for more details and don't hesitate to ask any further questions you might have. 

splitter 2.png

splitter 3.png

splitter 1.png

56f9f001c50e0_splitter1.png.9cf8f26a6633

56f9f00d7e8bc_splitter3.png.fd2940d83ca6

56f9f01ba5e5f_splitter2.png.c4595a345449

Edited by ConradPark

Hi,

Is this still on offer please?

cheers

JF

Dear Sir,

Just saw your ad. Is this splitten still available?. I'm in thè Netherlands.

Yours, 

Bert

On 14/06/2017 at 11:59 AM, Frederick said:

Hi,

Is this still on offer please?

cheers

JF

Hi

still available?

JfFletcherjohn@hotmail.co.uk

I'm thinking even with the time offset, no response since June of 2017, and member hasn't been online since July of 2017....probably not going to get a response in 2018.