goldstamping

Leather Company Went Out of Business, Trying to Sell Assets

has anyone bought anything from this guy and received it, I keep calling wanting to buy from this guy and cant get a call back, I did speak with him on a few previous occasions but now nothing, I know he runs another business but he must not be hard pressed to sell like I thought he was oh well.

all I can say is keep trying. the leather dbl shoulders are great. call him at some point you'll get through

I did yesterday and got to talk with him.

Thanks for the note. Yes we do. We have been very busy with our "real" jobs so we have not been able to work on this as much as we should, but we still have a lot of the hardware, half the machinery and 20-22 double shoulders. I don't know what you were interested in, but let me know and I can get you additional photos if wanted. Thanks.

I am interested mainly in hardware and double shoulders, but I would like to know what machines you have as well.  I use a lot of D-Rings, Buckles, Line 20 Snaps, Line 24 Snaps, Rivots of various sizes, Bag Closures, and Handle Hardware.  I use mostly 5-6 oz. and 8-9 oz. leather.

Thanks for the note. Our double shoulder's are all 8-9 oz. There are a couple of un-opened leather rolls, but one is black and the other is reddish so we have not bothered with them.

There are 1,000's of D-Rings, 100,000's of rivets, 1,000's of buckles, not as many snaps but a good bit (dozens), there is also quite a bit of other stuff (name plates, chains, cattle and horse leads, etc.) Let me know what size of d-rings yo uare looking for and what sizes rivets, etc. and I will shoot some pictures for you.

Thanks for the note.

Do you still have the Western Cut Out Machine?  If so, my email address is greg@celbridgeleather.com and I am interested in knowing more details including physical dimensions and price.

When you get a chance can please PM me on what machinery (with model numbers if possible) you have left and the prices.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by Mark842