jackieotb

Get it; Got it; GOOD! New Ohio Travel Bag Catalog!

Customers have been receiving  their new P216 Parts Catalog this week. OTB is proud to offer an even larger selection of hardware, luggage repair parts, leatherworking supplies and much more.

Please provide your feedback. We value our customers and you should know by now "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!"

A .pdf version of our new catalog is available on our new website or you can order a hard copy one easily at http://www.ohiotravelbag.com.

We have the best service and sales team in the business....so call Annie, Sara, Lori, Rebecca, Sandy, Jocelyn, Ray or Lynn today to place your order. 

Edited by jackieotb

will check

Got mine yesterday...thanks

Cost me 32 $ to get a catalog?

I get the same quote for shipping the catalogue too.

I can understand its a cost to send and print such catalog, however it's advertising. First time I had to pay for a catalog.

Tor

You can view the catalog online at no charge. 

Thank you,

I know that, that's not the same as having a catalog in my workshop where I need it.

Tor

11 hours ago, Trox said:

Thank you,

I know that, that's not the same as having a catalog in my workshop where I need it.

Tor

I agree. While tech is a beautiful thing, scrolling through a 300+ page pdf if not one of those benefits :)

nobody should be receiving a shipping quote for $32 for the catalog. I am having my IT Manager look at it this weekend. We want you to have a catalog in your workshop. Anyone who spent more than $100 in the last two years is receiving a free catalog in the mail. Regardless, I am happy to work with you. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to resolve this. 

I'll be in touch.

Thank you Jackie! that's what I call good customer service, I wish more people was like you. I'm looking forward to hear from. :)

Thank you,

Tor

The $32 shipping rate is coming from selecting a non-U.S. address. Please email me your customer # and I will get this worked out for you. 

jackie@ohiotravelbag.com 

Hi Jackie, email sent

Tor