Evo160K

WTB Singer Class 45 Presser Feet, Feed Dogs and Throat Plates

I'm restoring two Singer 45 industrial machines and would like to buy a couple of original Simanco presser feet, feed dogs and throat plates.  Would you please PM the Simanco part number, a picture showing the part number and a price?  Thank you.

Edited by Evo160K

These parts are turning out to be really difficult to find.

Anyone have any leads or know where I might find one or two?  Thanks all.

Do you have the subclass 45 machine parts your looking for? 

Yetibelle,

Just the original Simanco that came with the machines plus some non-singer that I found online.  I've had to makes one or two other versions, but of course those are not marked Simanco.  I would like to have a couple of spares, "just in case" and perhaps other styles for other types of work.  Thank you for asking.

Dis you try Ralphs Industrial in CO?

Secondcrk

No, but I will.  Thank you for the lead.

Thanks for the link, Mark.  I'll contact them and see what else they have.

I would also recommend Ralphs.  I have bought a few machines from them, and every time I went there for a machine, the head dude (I don't remember his name, but it wasn't Ralph), was more than happy to show me a bunch of the kind I was looking for and test them out.  Hopefully they have you part, but if they don't, and no one else does, they do have a full machine shop on site that can manufacture just about anything.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck, good to know.

The 45K came in a variety of different subclasses and even more different presser footˋs. Without knowing your/what subclass you are looking for a presser foot/ plates for is difficult. The only new stuff sold for the 45K Adler 5/4 and clones are the narrow harness foot manufactured in China (sold by Cowboysew, try Cowboy Bob, Toledo Industrial Sewing machines) You can see this harness foot in the site of Cowboysew.com . I think it would be very difficult to find the parts you looking for, you might be lucky. I had some of these parts before, unfortunately I sold them several years ago. I would advice you to specify what parts you are looking for with a picture and part number. This way it would be easier, somebody might have these old part but do not know what they are for. Good luck Tor      

Trox,

Good suggestion, thank you.

Here are two lists of parts that I'd like to have.......one for Singer 45K25 and one for Singer 45K53.   They're the lists I gave  to Ralph's Industrial to check.   I don't have pictures, but since I'm only wanting original Simanco parts, the Simanco part numbers should be adequate.  If anyone has a part marked Simanco, it's easy enough to check the lists for that number.  Thanks again, Trox.

Singer 45K25 Part Numbers.jpg

Singer 45K53 Part Numbers.jpg

There always some old iron around you might be lucky if the add can be seen by enough people, "bump" it to keep it alive frequently. It's like someone asked me to sell the original saddlers attachment pack for my old Adler 5-27 (who's basically the same machine as a 45 K cyl.bed with jumpfoot) without buying the machine. I could not sell one without the other. That said, you can't get anything without trying; and there's a lot more Singer machines out there than Adlers. Good luck Tor    

Yes, I will bump it from time to time.  Thanks for the advise, Trox.

LW member Uwe found a few parts for me.  Thank you Uwe, thank you very much.

LW member Constabulary found a couple of feet for me.  Thank you Constabulary, thank you very much.

Still looking.

They're difficult to find.

Any one know where I might find some of these parts?  Thanks very much.

Uwe found several, thanks Uwe.

Anyone have any or have a suggestion where I might look?

Still looking.  Any help will be appreciated.

I likely have the parts you're looking for. Send me a message with the parts you need and I'll look through my stock. 

TLWRVA,

Did you receive the PM I sent?

No problem!   Look forward to your pm