Sign in to follow this  
raysouth

BURNISHER BY COBRA

As some may have read in the conversation section of the site, I am passing the torch and preparing to sell off all of my supplies, tools, machines, books, leather, and more.

I recently purchased this burnisher from Cobra folks and a favorite machine in the shop. Has been used very little and always covered when not in use. Has sanding roll on one side and rosewood burnisher on other side. Variable speed motor and reversible as well. Great cast iron stand with small holding tray just beneath the table top. Stand is height adjustable and was ideal for me as I have to work from seated position.

This would be a welcome addition to any shop. Selling for first $300.00 plus shipping or may be picked up in Opelika, Alabama, 36804.

I will be listing all of my items here and on other sites which will provide good exposure and result in fast sales. Hope a leather person from this site is the buyer and please watch for many more items to be listed as we are able to get things together and pics taken. Will be a difficult chore but time has dictated that it is time is to go.

Ask questions and I will attempt to answer them. Check the shipping charge that Cobra has listed, @ $69.00 I believe, and I will do whatever I can to be at that level or less. Actual shipping charges only.

God Bless.

Ray

120.JPG

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 7:49 AM, raysouth said:

As some may have read in the conversation section of the site, I am passing the torch and preparing to sell off all of my supplies, tools, machines, books, leather, and more.

I recently purchased this burnisher from Cobra folks and a favorite machine in the shop. Has been used very little and always covered when not in use. Has sanding roll on one side and rosewood burnisher on other side. Variable speed motor and reversible as well. Great cast iron stand with small holding tray just beneath the table top. Stand is height adjustable and was ideal for me as I have to work from seated position.

This would be a welcome addition to any shop. Selling for first $300.00 plus shipping or may be picked up in Opelika, Alabama, 36804.

I will be listing all of my items here and on other sites which will provide good exposure and result in fast sales. Hope a leather person from this site is the buyer and please watch for many more items to be listed as we are able to get things together and pics taken. Will be a difficult chore but time has dictated that it is time is to go.

Ask questions and I will attempt to answer them. Check the shipping charge that Cobra has listed, @ $69.00 I believe, and I will do whatever I can to be at that level or less. Actual shipping charges only.

God Bless.

Ray

120.JPG

THE BURNISHER HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thank you David, for making the purchase.

God Bless.

Ray

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:09 AM, raysouth said: