BOB BRENNER

Weaver Leather Supply

@wayner Tony is with Springfield leather which I have had good luck with.  Weaver is the one with poor customer service.

Todd

I live about 45 minutes from Weaver but I drive 3 hours to Wickett and Craig for my leather... does that tell you anything?

Call W&C, they will treat you well, and sell you whatever amount you need. 

By the way, sign up for W&C emails, you will get some good deals that way too. Really great to work with!

2 hours ago, MikeRock said:

All my Weaver catalog does for me now is show what parts are out there, somewhere.  I got the same reception as others, disdain would be too good a word.  We have an Amish harness maker within half an hour, so use his supply chain.  He doesn't charge any more than his cost and freight and sometimes shows us the invoice to make sure we get the right stuff.  So, to Weaver, suck it..... 

God bless,

Mike

Do you know who your Amish supply chain is? Weaver deals heavily with the Amish community so there may be a chance it's still Weaver.

Oh, yes.  He uses Weaver and gets the good price, which he passes on to me.  He also helped with wheel making suppliers from within the community.  Good prices!

God bless

@MikeRock got ya. I thought you weren't wanting to support Weaver at all. I understand now. 

I want to apologize to tony I misread what he posted