Johanna

Barry King's Accident

Some of you may have heard that long time friend and LW supporter Barry King was in a skydiving accident and broke his back. He is home with a couple of screws holding him together, and is expected to make a full recovery, but I'm sure he hurts like the dickens right now. Please give him your best wishes and good thoughts while he's healing. I don't think his wife is going to be encouraging him to jump out of any more planes, but he said it was a real rush until the landing.

~J

Yikes, hadn't heard this news.  Get well soon Barry, and keep your feet close to the ground where they belong.

2 hours ago, Johanna said:

Some of you may have heard that long time friend and LW supporter Barry King was in a skydiving accident and broke his back. He is home with a couple of screws holding him together, and is expected to make a full recovery, but I'm sure he hurts like the dickens right now. Please give him your best wishes and good thoughts while he's healing. I don't think his wife is going to be encouraging him to jump out of any more planes, but he said it was a real rush until the landing.

~J

Hi Johanna,

I just glad it wasn't HIS plane he had to jump out of.

Art

Sorry to hear about the accident Barry.  Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery.  Oh yea, by the way  make sure to drag it out long enough to get you wife to give you some special care.  ;)

Bob

This is terrible news. Barry take care of yourself. Cheryl

Barry if we were made to fly we would all have feathers. Get well soon and do not jump out of 

perfectly good plane.

Hopefully Barry,  you are doing better - I had to stop sky diving after my 7th broken rib.  It is an incredible rush - the friendships & interesting people you meet doing it create a culture all of it's own too.  It's addictive.

I'm looking forward to buying some of your tools at some point, perhaps I should now before they become rare :)