Jess Jones

Boss Laser Engraver LS1416 (leather, wood, glass etc)

Boss Laser LS1416 that has roughly 20-30 hours on it. Bought this Laser Brand New from Boss Laser about 5 months aga.

Included is the upgraded 60 Watt bulb (Standard for LS 1416 is 40Watt Bulb. The 60 Watt bulb this machine has, will allow you more power to engrave deeper if you choose and more materials with ease. This bulb upgrade cost me $249) and the stand ($97). Also includes vent pipes, blower, compressor, LaserWorks8 software.

This machine is Like new with very little time on it. Everything is included and I am happy to give you one hour of Free Training with the sale of this Laser.

I originally bought this for my leather belt shop and it is a GREAT machine, works perfectly. I just have too much volume coming out of my shop to offer engraving any more. Also, need money to open a retail store.H ence, I am parting ways for now.

Price is $3,995. No trades please. The 60 Watt power in bulb and stand are extras that with the price.

Visit https://www.bosslaser.com/boss-ls-1416.html to see this machine new. (You get $344 worth of extras plus you don't pay shipping from Florida (Boss Laser Warehouse) and Free 1 hour Instruction by me)

If you want a powerful and reliable laser that can do anything like wood, leather, glass, plastic, paper, (some metals) then this is your machine. (See sample photos of my leather engravings that this exact machine has done).

This is a perfect starter engraving machine that is accurate and in absolutely great condition. Also, Boss Laser is known for their great customer phone support which is still included.

It can engrave an area of 14" X 16" and if you have long pieces then there are doors to pass your material through. I make leather belt so I use this option a lot. The machine has also been very well cared for and maintenance performed meticulously. 

YOU PICKUP or You can coordinate shipping with Carrier. I can help load the laser but will not be able to crate this for you. I recommend going on uship.com and finding someone to transport it to you inside of an enclosed trailer.

My Cell phone is 310-982-3290 for serious inquiries only. 

P.S. I also have a Rare Belt Clicker press for sale on here. See my other posts. It is a beautiful machine that I have not seen anywhere. You just need a new die made or current die modified by a CNC shop.

keywords: laser engraver, engraving, wood engraving, leather, leather craft, epilog, laser, custom engraving, boss laser

nra engraving.jpg

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1456.JPG

colt belt.jpg

xd engraving.jpg

Price has been lowered to $3500. That is $1000 less than what I paid. Thanks! 310-982-3290

what is the learning curve on a machine like that? 

What are the issues with trademark violations?  Are these licensed images, like the license to use them comes with the machine?

Sorry guys machine is SOLD. Thank you for your time. I recommend getting one if you can. Very nice to have as a luxury. Not so much-----> a necessity. Learning curve is minimal. very easy to use...