Visited the Vintage Motorcycle Exhibit at Calgary's Heritage Park.  Exhibit closes Apr 24, 2016 so if you live close and want to see it, there is not much time left.  I thought you might like to see the work someone has done in restoring this bike and adding saddle bags and saddle.  (This is definitely not my work, just my photos.  Credit goes to the owner.)

Many of the bikes in this show belong to Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group, Rocky Mountain Section.

Tom

P4130077.JPGP4130138.jpgP4130140.jpgP4130141.JPGP4130144.JPG1946-Indian-Chief.jpg

It's as old as I am.  It's in a lot better condition than I am!

SWEET 

Man that's nice a bike and some great leather work, Thanks for sharing the pics.

I could easily spend all day checkin that place out

Floyd

There are about 50 bikes on display and lots of vintage cars and trucks.  The whole exhibition is called Gasoline Alley.  Includes a lot of the old fashioned gas pumps where you manually pumped the gasoline into the top glass reservoir, then drained by gravity into your gas tank.  Lots of old oil company memorabilia too.

Gasoline Alley is a permanent display.  Just the bikes are leaving Apr 24.  Then a number of vintage cars will be brought back out of storage and put back on display.

Tom

Way cool Northmount.  I sent this to my brother, he has a 1940 inline four Indian he has been working on for a while.

Bob