Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you, my name is Noah Nichols. I am the owner of Gritty Rustic Leather. I hope everyone is having a great day when you read this. I searched the Leather Worker website for leather briefcases and to my surprise I couldn't seem to find any one working in this field. Anywho, we are an international retailer, wholesaler and dropshipper of fine genuine distressed leather briefcases and leather bags of many sorts. There a couple of things we are looking for, and in light of it we believe we may be able to help other leather retailers by working together.

One of the things that we are looking for are leather shops located in the United States that would be willing partner with us in selling our products. Our proposal is very flexible in terms that we would be willing to place a couple of our products in some stores at no cost to retailers, and see how they do. Retailers can price the products at any cost they want as long as it is above what is listed on our website. yes I know what your thinking, "that is a big risk", but we are confident that the end result would be a positive one. (This proposal would be subject to approval, of course. In other words we would have to do some research on interested retailers before proceeding).

Another thing we offer is dropshipping for websites that can't find enough product to sell. Basically, dropshipping means, retailers can list our products onto their websites at a higher cost than whats on our website. And when the product sells on the retailers website, the retailer can proceed to place an order for it on our website and give us their customers address to whom we would ship the product to. There is little if no cost or investment for anyone except for us. We have a return address located in California so in the event of an unhappy retailer's customer the products can be easily returned. And if you haven't taken a look we have outstanding products at superb cost. All retailers who would like to try this zero investment proposal would get a 25% discount of any product listed in our store.

Last but not least we offer wholesale prices for anyone who is brave enough to make larger investments.

If you are interested in anything I have discussed here, you can send me an email at noah@grittyrusticleather.com and we can talk about it and see where it goes.

In any case, check out our website Gritty Rustic Leather tell me what you think. Looking forward

Noah Nichols Owner/Founder

Large Genuine Distressed Leather Dark Brown Briefcase Attache Laptop Bag 02 copy.jpg

Men's Large Genuine Distressed Leather Brown Briefcase Attache Laptop Bag 01.jpg

Vintage Brown Leather Briefcase Laptop Bag 01 copy.jpg

Dark Brown Distressed Leather Innovative Business Laptop Briefcase 03.jpg

T2v4bJXoJXXXXXXXXX_!!286494117.jpg

T2j9LVXfhaXXXXXXXX_!!286494117.jpg

Gritty Rustic Leather - Distressed Leather Briefcase.jpg

Edited by GrittyRusticLeather

I may be the only one here wondering this, but WHY are you trying to sell leather bags to leather workers.  Its like selling chickens to poultry farmers.  Or ice to Eskimos.  (Shakes head in disbelief)

43 minutes ago, immiketoo said:

I may be the only one here wondering this, but WHY are you trying to sell leather bags to leather workers.  Its like selling chickens to poultry farmers.  Or ice to Eskimos.  (Shakes head in disbelief)

Don't think he's actually trying to sell, but rather have store owners and retailers include his products into their distribution line in a believe they would want to increase their assortment.

Perhaps you're right, but its still sales, is it not?

Eh, maybe he'll get lucky.  Usually these just disappear after a decided lack of interest.

17 hours ago, immiketoo said:

Hey there I get your point, it makes a lot of sense. Although I believe leather shops and the business of leather comes in all shapes and forms as does any other field of business, trade or hobby. Some of us have websites and some of us have physical retail shops and both of which sell leather products made by ourselves and made by others. Maybe for you our services aren't needed, but for others, extra products on the shelf might spur up some positive commotion in their local communities increasing traffic and transactions. This is the bread and butter, the basic fundamental for any business to survive, and it might just be a really good thing for some. In any case, we aren't into limiting ourselves or others and so we believe that a well informed community makes for the best.

Also you should know, it's more than just trying to make a sell or make money. We just want to help and be helped, mutual gaining partnerships with other retailers of fine leather goods.

A very professional response.  I hope it works out for you.  

unlikely, this site is primarily composed of craftsmen that produce their own product.