raysouth

CAST IRON SHOE WORKING LASTS

TWO EXCELLENT SHOE WORKING LASTS FOR THOS OF YOU DOING SHOES. I MAY HAVE AN EXTRA SET OF WALL BRACKETS IN SHOP AND WILL SEND THEM AT NO CHARGE IF AND WHEN FOUND.

VERY HANDY TOOLS TO HAVE AROUND.

BOTH FOR 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING. I BELIEVE THEY MAY FIT IN LARGE PRIORITY BOX AT $18.75.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

003.JPG

Do you still have these lasts?

Hello Steadybrook.

I do still have the items in the shop. Hope they are something you can use. They are very handy items to have around. Also have a professional shoe shine stand with vibrating massage seat and believe it also may have the heat feature and remote. Plenty of polish, stretchers of several sizes and more.

If anything is of interest, please email via the site or raysouth1@hotmail.com

God Bless.

Ray

Great can you ship them to Niva Scotia Canada, also interested in a leg boot stretcher 

Hello Steadybrook,

Was in Nova Scotia one time. In Deepbrook, and another small town when wife and I came to purchase a 1929 Fargo Caravan. Believe that was in 1996 and had a great visit. Beautiful small town atmosphere and super folks we met.

I can ship them to Nova Scotia but would have to see what the shipping would be next trip to post office. Please send me a complete address so I can get a rate from them as no idea if the priority thing works for out of border location.

I do have one set of boot stretchers and plenty of others. I will look in shop today to be certain that it is where I placed it.

Hope to be able to get assistance and go to town today or tomorrow so send your address and I will take the parcel to town to get the rate for you.

God Bless.

Ray

I'm not far from Deepbrook, here is my shipping address;

J . Brown 

303 Etter Rd 

Mt Uniacke 

Nova Scotia 

Canada

B0N 1Z0

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:19 PM, raysouth said:

TWO EXCELLENT SHOE WORKING LASTS FOR THOS OF YOU DOING SHOES. I MAY HAVE AN EXTRA SET OF WALL BRACKETS IN SHOP AND WILL SEND THEM AT NO CHARGE IF AND WHEN FOUND.

VERY HANDY TOOLS TO HAVE AROUND.

BOTH FOR 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING. I BELIEVE THEY MAY FIT IN LARGE PRIORITY BOX AT $18.75.

GOD BLESS.

RAY

003.JPG

THESE ARE GREAT SHOE SHINE BUDDIES, ADJUSTABLE AND STURDY, WHETHER WORKING ON SHOES OR JUST SIMPLY SHINING A PAIR.  VERY WELL MADE AND HANDY TO HAVE IN YOUR SHOP.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 1:29 PM, raysouth said:

THESE ARE GREAT SHOE SHINE BUDDIES, ADJUSTABLE AND STURDY, WHETHER WORKING ON SHOES OR JUST SIMPLY SHINING A PAIR.  VERY WELL MADE AND HANDY TO HAVE IN YOUR SHOP.

LAST SHOT FOR THESE GREAT TOOLS.

NEW LOWER PRICE OF $100.00 FOR THE PAIR AND SHIPPING OFM $18.75 IN PRIORITY BOX.

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN.

GOD BLESS.

RAY