RandLeather

Stainless Steel Tubular Rivet Caps?

Hey all, I've been look all over for stainless steel rivet caps to match the 104 tubular rivets from Weaver. Contacted a few places to no avail, was wondering if y'all had any tips. Depending on the price, I might be able to swing a special order if you know a place that could make them but doesn't stock regularly. 

It is confusing to me that Weaver would have matching caps for all their other rivets but not the stainless steel. But alas...

If stainless steel is not an option for some reason, do you have any suggestions for another material? Cannot be nickel plated, must be resistant to rust, and must be ok against skin. 

Thanks!! 

Hi! Just saw this post but I realize it was a long time ago. Did you ever find the 104 stainless steel tubular rivet caps? I'm looking for the same thing! So frustrating!  Thanks! 

Some of our local marine trimmers have stainless snaps, that might be utilised in the way you wish. I am not sure what spec. of stainless they are, but check marine and motor trimmers in your area (if there are any).

Thanks! I'll definitely check out the Marine idea. I'm looking for something heavy duty for horse equipment. I think the ones on Amazon are rapid rivets that are too light-duty. But thank you very much for the ideas!!! I might just end up starting a new thread on harness Hardware LOL! :-)

I am looking forward to seeing some of your work. :)