alrabat

Clicker Knife Upgrade

Hello everyone!

Been lurking for a bit, but I've been kicking this question around for a while. 

I just recently bought a round knife and a clicker/industrial knife from SLC. I absolutely love them, thought the round knife is still taking a bit to master properly. 

I've found that the clicker knife handle is a bit stumpy for me. It does the job, and does it very well (the curved blades are a particular favorite for all around usage (lots of straight cuts in my work). I'd like to find a clicker knife that accepts interchangeable blades, isn't a piece of garbage, and has a longer handle. In the last few days/weeks I've had it, I've been using it pretty much exclusively for cutting so I think it would be wise to invest in one that will last for years and be comfortable. 

Any suggestions about makers? I like the interchangeable aspect of them, and while I *think* I've gotten my stropping technique to the point where I'm not messing the blade up, having them screw in/screw out is probably better than a fixed blade. 

For some ideas, and something to think about, search Google and YouTube for; 'KIRIDASHI'