This was requested by a gun forum friend who wanted a beer belt that they could give to the player of the week on his team the "Brew Hogs". BUT their player went from 30 inch to 48 inch for the goalie... must fill the net!

And as it turns out he was begin modest and I had to make and sent a 12 inch extension... but they all got a thrill out of it and are actually playing harder.

This was fun to build and I don't even drink anymore...

20151113_145250_resized_1.jpg

20151113_145159_resized_1.jpg

20151113_123333_resized.jpg

20151113_145210_resized_1.jpg

Love it like the natural build With the light and dark contrast. I'd play harder to wear  the belt as well!

Ya it was a lot of leather and going to get rough handling so I went with just neat's-foot oil and tan harness leather accents. Apparently their league stats have gone up!!

Very nice Mr. and great idea on the extension !! I've been contemplating on making something like this

Thanks for sharing !!

That's awesome.

Very cool. I love it. No doubt it'll be a real prize to the winners. I'm sure they'll wear it with pride.

What sport does this team play? I grew up watching wrestling, so I am a big fan of championship belts.

The Brew Hogs are a Canuck hockey team from Vancouver. And I am sure there is the odd wrestling match break out on the ice now and then.