Giovanni

How's it going from Florida

Hi. My name is Giovanni, and I just randomly stumbled upon this website after watching Hank Strange's videos on Andrews leather and decided I wanted to get into leatherwork and surfing around on Google. I haven't actually gotten into it yet, but I plan on learning to make holsters, as well as K9 agitation harnesses/collars, and tracking harnesses,. I normally lurk around reading and taking in as much knowledge as I can and what really took me in was this thread:

and the importance of even the smallest details in leatherwork. And yes, I am now a fan of hidepounder and his work. I haven't been around much else on this site so I'll be lurking around and posting here and there.

Edited by Giovanni

Welcome to the single largest compendium of leather knowledge on the planet!!!  Restrooms are down the hall, kitchen is over there --->, don't eat the donuts.  

We're glad you found us and look forward to helping you in your new addiction hobby.   Please feel free to post your leather questions, and we'll do our best to answer them.

You're near a friend of mine -- Lui Rayon, a mentor, incredible master  leather craftsman in my opinion, and friend, not to mention the owner of Daddy's Leather Supply in the southeast quadrant of SR 836 and SR 826 in a warehouse area.  He has the only real working leather shop I know of within a few hundred miles.  

Check him & his store out.  This is unsolicited advertising for him, so that's quite a statement. http://www.dleathersupply.com

Welcome to the forum. 

Edited by GoldenKnight